IRS Tax Attorneys & IRS Tax Consultants: Solving Income Tax Issues
Tax Resolution is in the practice of resolving complex tax and tax collection issues, whether these issues are business related or personal. With experienced IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants on staff, the Tax Resolution Institute has dealt with practically any tax resolution issue that can be imagined. Although based in California, our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants help taxpayers from across the country on a regular basis.
- Substantially reduce your debt with an Offer in Compromise (OIC).
- Wipe out penalties with a Penalty Abatement by IRS tax consultants.
- Reduce debt by submitting or amending previous years’ tax returns.
- Stop all IRS collection with Placement into Currently Not Collectible status (CNC).
- Discharge your past due taxes in bankruptcy by IRS tax attorneys.
- Stop aggressive collection efforts with Installment Agreements you can live with.
Solving Payroll Tax Issues with IRS Tax Attorneys & Consultants
Negotiating with the IRS on delinquent payroll taxes is very different to negotiating on past due income taxes. When going after payroll taxes, the IRS usually moves much faster and a lot more aggressively putting the solvency of your business at risk. If you are not current on your payroll tax returns or payments contact us immediately at 800-401-5926 to see how our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants can help you.
Unlike income taxes, payroll taxes are non-dischargeable in bankruptcy. Without question, IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants are needed to effectively resolve such issues. There are four parts to delinquent payroll taxes:
- Trust fund portion (“Responsible Persons” are liable for this portion)
- Non trust fund portion
- Interest (compounded daily)
- Entering into an Installment Agreement.
- Preparing Partial Pay Installment Agreement (“PPIA”).
- Preparing an in-business Offer in Compromise (“OIC”).
- Selling the business with complete knowledge of the IRS for liquidation value then submitting an Offer in Compromise on behalf of the Responsible Person/s.
- Preparing delinquent payroll tax returns
In addition to utilizing the options listed above, our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants review each case independently to determine if other options make more sense. For instance, in many cases, just filing tax returns, delinquent or otherwise either removes or greatly lowers a given tax liability. By doing this work, our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants save our clients money in both fees and tax savings.
The Tax Resolution Institute Difference
- No-Stress Consultation – you can rest assured knowing that our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants will answer your questions and let you know if your case warrants retaining our services. If it does not make sense to get us involved, we will provide guidelines to assist you.
- Each Tax Resolution Institute Office is backed by a Full-Service Tax and Accounting Firm – many tax resolution firms only perform work relating to the IRS. This does not make sense in most cases because when a Federal tax problem exists, a State tax problem usually “lies around the corner”. Our Client’s know they are in good hands with our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants that can not only provide Tax Resolution Services, but is also able to complete all other Tax and Accounting Services as well. Our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants have extensive experience handling tax problems from state taxing agencies around the country and city taxing agencies as well.
- Only IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants will manage your case – at the Tax Resolution Institute cases are assigned to IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants. There are no “associates” managing your case.
- Our Zero Complaints record speaks for itself — There is a reason why we hire the very best IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants California has to offer. By providing quality work, we ensure your satisfaction.
- Our Unconditional Guarantee – We will resolve your tax problem as promised or we will refund your fee.
- We wrote the textbook on Tax Resolution – in addition to teaching tax resolution to fellow CPA’s, Attorneys and Enrolled Agents, our Founder and Managing Partner Peter Stephan wrote The Ultimate Guide To Tax Resolution; a textbook that is the “Bible” for anyone practicing tax resolution. The IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax attorneys on staff at the Tax Resolution Institute have been trained by Peter.
- Over 25 years of Tax Resolution experience – Our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants are the premier Tax Resolution Specialists, both in California and the entire country as a whole.