Solving IncomeTax Issues
Tax Resolution is in the practice of resolving complex tax and tax collection issues, whether these issues are business related or personal.
- Installment Agreements.
- Placement into Currently Not Collectible (“CNC”) Status.
- Entering into a Partial Pay Installment Agreement (“PPIA”).
- Preparing an Offer in Compromise (“OIC”).
- Filing for Bankruptcy – (under the 3-Year Rule, 2-Year Rule or 240-Day Rule).
- Preparing delinquent or current income, corporate or payroll tax returns
Solving Payroll Tax Issues
Unlike income taxes, payroll taxes are non-dischargeable in bankruptcy. There are four parts to delinquent payroll taxes:
- Trust fund portion (“Responsible Persons” are liable for this portion)
- Non trust fund portion
- Interest (compounded daily)
Typical payroll tax issue Resolutions include:
- Entering into an Installment Agreement.
- Preparing Partial Pay Installment Agreement (“PPIA”).
- Preparing an in-business Offer in Compromise (“OIC”).
- Selling the business with complete knowledge of the IRS for liquidation value then submitting an Offer in Compromise on behalf of the Responsible Person/s.
- Preparing delinquent payroll tax returns
In addition to utilizing the options listed above, we review each case independently to determine if other options make more sense. For instance, in many cases, just filing tax returns, delinquent or otherwise either removes or greatly lowers a given tax liability. By doing this we reduce our fees and save our clients large amount in tax savings.
The Tax Resolution Institute Difference
- No-Stress Consultation – you can rest assured knowing that our knowledgeable representatives will answer your questions and let you know if your case warrants retaining our services. If it does not make sense to get us involved, we will provide guidelines to assist you nonetheless.
- Each Tax Resolution Institute Office is backed by a Full-Service Tax and Accounting Firm – many tax resolution firms only perform work relating to the IRS. This does not make sense in most cases because when a Federal tax problem exists, a State tax problem usually “lies around the corner”. Our Client’s know they are in good hands with a Full-Service company that can not only provide Tax Resolution Services, but is also able to complete all other Tax and Accounting Services as well.
- Only Tax Attorneys and CPAs will manage your case – at the Tax Resolution Institute cases are assigned to an Attorney or CPA. There are no “associates” managing your case.
- Our Zero Complaints record speaks for itself
- Our Unconditional Guarantee – We will resolve your tax problem as promised or we will refund your fee.
- We wrote the textbook on Tax Resolution – in addition to teaching tax resolution to fellow CPA’s, Attorneys and Enrolled Agents, our Founder and Managing Partner Peter Stephan wrote The Ultimate Guide To Tax Resolution; a textbook that is the “Bible” for anyone practicing tax resolution.
- Over 25 years of Tax Resolution experience – we are the premier Tax Resolution Specialists.