IRS Tax Attorneys & IRS Tax Consultants: Solving Income Tax Issues
Unmatched Experience and Expertise
With experienced IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants on staff, the Tax Resolution Institute has dealt with practically every tax resolution issue that can be imagined. Our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants help people just like you on a regular basis.
- Substantially reduce your IRS or State debt with an Offer in Compromise (OIC).
- Wipe out penalties with a Penalty Abatement by IRS tax consultants.
- Reduce debt by filing delinquent tax returns
- Stop all IRS collection
- Discharge your past due taxes
- Stop aggressive collection efforts with Installment Agreements you can live with.
The Tax Resolution Institute Difference
- No-Stress Consultation – you can rest assured knowing that we will answer your questions and let you know if your case warrants retaining us.
- Each Tax Resolution Institute Office is backed by a Full-Service Tax and Accounting Firm – many tax resolution firms only perform work relating to the IRS. We are backed by a full-service CPA firm SSTTax.com
- Only IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants will manage your case – at the Tax Resolution Institute cases are assigned to IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants. There are no “associates” managing your case.
- Our Zero Complaints record speaks for itself – This why we hire the very best IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants possible to serve you.
- Our Unconditional Guarantee – We will resolve your tax problem as promised or we will refund your fee.
- We wrote the textbook on Tax Resolution – in addition to teaching tax resolution to fellow CPA’s, Attorneys and Enrolled Agents, our Founder and Managing Partner Peter Stephan wrote The Ultimate Guide To Tax Resolution; a textbook that is the “Bible” for anyone practicing tax resolution.
- Over 25 years of Tax Resolution experience – Our IRS tax attorneys and IRS tax consultants are the premier Tax Resolution Specialists in all states.