If you have received an IRS Notice of Levy as the result of back income taxes owed, you need to access first-rate tax resolution services before you experience an IRS tax levy in the form of an IRS bank levy. When the IRS issues an IRS tax levy, your bank is legally obligated to freeze all of your accounts for 21 days until the IRS tax levy can be enacted. During this three-week period, you are given the time to resolve your back tax debt with the IRS and try to obtain an IRS bank levy release.
IRS Bank Levy = Need for Tax Resolution Services
If you do not take action, an IRS tax levy can be devastating. Once the bank has sent your money to the IRS to fulfill the IRS tax levy, it is almost impossible to get your money back. As a result, the 21 day freeze period when your bank still has your money is essential. This is when an IRS bank levy release can be so effective.
Free Consultation with a Tax Consultant!
Contact us immediately upon receiving an IRS Notice of a Bank Levy before the IRS tax levy is enacted. You cannot afford an IRS bank levy on your bank account. We can request a Stay of Collections with the IRS for up to a 90-day period, protecting your funds from being levied and giving us time to secure an IRS bank levy release.
During this period after the IRS Notice of Levy, we can find a solution like an Installment Agreement or an Offer in Compromise that prevents the IRS tax levy and the IRS bank levy from ever happening. Remember: When you are dealing with the IRS, you are facing the largest collection agency in the world. An IRS tax levy is a dangerous IRS weapon. Do not go up against such a powerful force by yourself!
If you owe back taxes and the IRS has been contacting you, your bank account will eventually be levied. You will need an IRS bank levy release. An IRS tax levy is part of the arsenal, and the IRS is going after back taxes owed with a renewed determination. An IRS tax levy could be waiting for you and an IRS bank levy release could be your only true financial salvation.
IRS Tax Levy Is A Serious Issue
You will not be the exception to the rule. Without the benefit of trusted representation, you can find yourself facing an IRS tax levy that freezes all of your available funds. If an IRS tax levy is enacted, funds can be seized from any institution, business or individual that has your capital. The IRS can seize funds from your insurance company, your escrow holdings, and your stockbroker. An IRS tax levy is a serious issue.
We can’t help until you contact us.
Tax Resolution form
Not only will the Revenue Officers issue an IRS bank levy against your bank, they also will contact your stockbroker and issue an IRS tax levy against your stock holdings. When your stocks and bonds are frozen for 21 days and an IRS tax levy is being enacted, they cannot be traded or cashed out. Since we have experience with IRS bank levy release negotiations, we can help you.
We can stop an IRS tax levy and an IRS bank levy against you from happening, we can obtain an IRS bank levy release, but we must begin immediately.
Do Not Hesitate. Learn more about an IRS Tax Levy and an IRS Bank Levy Release
Releated IRS Tax Levy / IRS Bank Levy Release Articles
- IRS Bank Levy Places Los Angeles Entertainment Professional In Danger
- IRS Form 8519 Notice Of A Bank Levy Means You Have Only 21 Days To Act To Protect Your Money
- With No New IRS Tax Levies During The Holidays, Enjoy Christmas Now But Take Action Before January 2, 2014
- What Collection Actions Can IRS Revenue Officers Take Against Delinquent Taxpayers?
- IRS Bank Levy Release Helps The Family Of A Contractor In The San Fernando Valley
- Real Tax Debt Help Is What American Citizens Need On Labor Day To Protect Their Hard-Earned Money
- When Do You Need IRS Bank Levy Help In Order To Protect Your Bank Account
- 4 Scary IRS Realities You Definitely Need To Know About An IRS Bank Levy
- IRS Bank Levy Release In Los Angeles Provides Executive Tax Resolution Services For Studio Executive
- Without San Diego Tax Resolution Services, IRS Bank Levy Threatens La Jolla Entrepreneur
- Brutal Reality Of A Los Angeles IRS Tax Levy: Dealing With A Bank Levy Or A Wage Garnishment in Los Angeles
- Tax Help With IRS Tip #1 – A Bank Levy Or A Wage Levy Is So Much Worse Than An Offer In Compromise Or An Installment Agreement
- IRS Bank Levy, IRS Pay Levy, IRS Wage Levy, You Need Tax Help With The IRS Whatever Levy You Face
- San Diego Income Tax Debts And IRS Tax Problems Plague San Diego County From La Jolla To Carmel Valley
- A Holiday Gift From Peter Y. Stephan Revisited — No New IRS Tax Levies Until January 2, 2013