If you have received an IRS Notice of Levy as the result of back income taxes owed, you need IRS tax levy help to access first-rate tax resolution services before you experience an IRS bank levy. When the IRS issues an IRS tax levy, your bank is legally obligated to freeze all of your accounts for 21 days until the IRS tax levy can be enacted. During this three-week period before an Internal revenue Service tax levy takes effect, you are given the time to access IRS tax levy help and resolve your back tax debt with the IRS, doing your best to obtain an IRS bank levy release.
IRS Bank Levy = Need for Tax Resolution Services
If you do not take action to access IRS tax levy help, an Internal Revenue Service tax levy can be devastating. Once the bank has sent your money to the IRS to fulfill the IRS levy, it is almost impossible to get your money back. As a result, the 21 day freeze period when your bank still has your money is essential. This is when an IRS bank levy release can be so effective to stop the Internal Revenue Service tax levy from doing any more damage.
Free Consultation with a Tax Consultant!
Contact us immediately upon receiving an IRS Notice of a Bank Levy for IRS tax levy help before the IRS levy is enacted. You cannot afford an IRS levy on your bank account and you will need an IRS bank levy release. We can request a Stay of Collections with the IRS for up to a 90-day period, protecting your funds from an Internal Revenue Service tax levy and giving us time to secure an IRS bank levy release.
Internal Revenue Service Tax Levy Help
During this period after the IRS Notice of Levy, we can find a solution like an Installment Agreement or an Offer in Compromise that prevents the IRS levy from ever happening and obtains an IRS bank levy release. Remember: When you are dealing with the IRS, you are facing the largest collection agency in the world. An IRS levy is a dangerous IRS weapon. Do not go up against a powerful force like an Internal Revenue Service tax levy by yourself!
If you owe back taxes and the IRS has been contacting you, your bank account will eventually be levied. You will need an IRS bank levy release. An IRS tax levy is part of the arsenal, and the IRS is going after back taxes owed with a renewed determination. An IRS tax levy could be waiting for you and an IRS bank levy release could be your only true financial salvation. In such circumstances, you truly need IRS tax levy help.
Internal Revenue Service Tax Levy A Serious Issue
You will not be the exception to the rule. Without the benefit of trusted representation, you can find yourself facing an IRS tax levy that freezes all of your available funds. If an IRS tax levy is enacted, funds can be seized from any institution, business or individual that has your capital. The IRS can seize funds from your insurance company, your escrow holdings, and your stockbroker. An IRS tax levy is a serious issue.
We can’t help until you contact us.
Tax Resolution form
Not only will the Revenue Officers issue an IRS bank levy against your bank, they also will contact your stockbroker and issue an IRS levy against your stock holdings. When your stocks and bonds are frozen for 21 days and an Internal Revenue Service tax levy is being enacted, they cannot be traded or cashed out. Since we have experience with IRS bank levy release negotiations, we can help you.
We can stop an IRS levy against you from happening, we can obtain an IRS bank levy release, but we must begin immediately to stop an Internal Revenue Service tax levy. Access the IRS tax levy help you need before it’s too late.
Do Not Hesitate. Learn more about an IRS Levy and an IRS Bank Levy Release
Related IRS Levy / IRS Bank Levy Release Articles
- IRS Bank Levy Places Los Angeles Entertainment Professional In Danger
- IRS Form 8519 Notice Of A Bank Levy Means You Have Only 21 Days To Act To Protect Your Money
- With No New IRS Tax Levies During The Holidays, Enjoy Christmas Now But Take Action Before January 2, 2014
- What Collection Actions Can IRS Revenue Officers Take Against Delinquent Taxpayers?
- IRS Bank Levy Release Helps The Family Of A Contractor In The San Fernando Valley
- Real Tax Debt Help Is What American Citizens Need On Labor Day To Protect Their Hard-Earned Money
- When Do You Need IRS Bank Levy Help In Order To Protect Your Bank Account
- 4 Scary IRS Realities You Definitely Need To Know About An IRS Bank Levy
- IRS Bank Levy Release In Los Angeles Provides Executive Tax Resolution Services For Studio Executive
- Without San Diego Tax Resolution Services, IRS Bank Levy Threatens La Jolla Entrepreneur
- Brutal Reality Of A Los Angeles IRS Tax Levy: Dealing With A Bank Levy Or A Wage Garnishment in Los Angeles
- Tax Help With IRS – An IRS Bank Levy Or An IRS Wage Levy Is So Much Worse Than An Offer In Compromise Or An Installment Agreement
- IRS Bank Levy, IRS Pay Levy, IRS Wage Levy, You Need Tax Help With The IRS Whatever Levy You Face
- San Diego Income Tax Debts And IRS Tax Problems Plague San Diego County From La Jolla To Carmel Valley
- A Holiday Gift From Peter Y. Stephan Revisited — No New IRS Tax Levies Until January 2, 2013